Laboratory analysis is an integral and vital part of chemical production, development, and regulatory compliance. Easy and timely access to relevant analytical procedures is important for many businesses and this is where Aqua Bond's laboratory capabilities are at your disposal. We will help you gain confidence in your product, ensure you are delivering it on spec, as well assist you in your development and regulatory compliance efforts.
Aqua Bond provides independent analytical services, from advanced SR&ED projects to routine quality tests. Qualitative and quantitative laboratory techniques provide critical analysis information for trouble-shooting, bath adjustments, chemistry tank maintenance, operation, research, quality control, and many other requirements and applications in a variety of vertical markets. Aqua Bond scientists and technicians provide the crucial laboratory support to run your business and meet your product research, development, and quality goals.
In conjunction to internal quality control of all manufactured and toll blended products, we offer "Proof-of-Concept" mapping and turnkey process engineering to take your project from the pilot stage to full production. Transforming your product concepts to developed intellectual property and approved patents. Furthermore, the lab will work to successfully launch your "derivative products" and product enhancement at your customer alpha and beta sites.
Our Lab Services includes but is not limited to the following:
- Quality Control (QC) of existing production processes;
- Verification and/or help in development of your own QC analysis procedures;
- Support of Research & Development for new products, processes and methods;
- Assistance in achievement and demonstration of emission regulation compliance.
Our expertise is focused on analysis of powders, surface finishing systems, and water based solutions.
- Powders: Determination of ash residual, moisture content, particle size weight fractions;
- Surface Finishing: Electroplating and electroless bath analysis, corrosion resistance;
- Aqueous Solutions: metal concentrations, anion concentrations.
The Laboratory is equipped with a suite of analytical tools including the following instrumentation:
- Atomic Absorption Spectrometer (AAS)
- Ion Chromatography System (IC)
- High Pressure Liquid Chromatography System (HPLC)
- Ultraviolet-Visible Spectrophotometer (UV-Vis)
- pH and Ion Selective Electrode meter (ISE)
- Salt Spray Chamber
- Humidity Chamber
- Analytical balance
- Hull Cells
- Ashing Furnace
- Laboratory Oven
Our team of trained chemists, researchers, engineers and laboratory technicians has years of industry experience and will ensure your needs in analytical services are met with precision and on schedule.