Toll BlendingAqua Bond is located in Toronto, which is a strategic manufacturing hub for the eastern corridor of North America in both Canada and the United States for the manufacturing of goods and services with excellent transportation infrastructure with Hwy 401 and 407. Toronto is the largest city in Canada and ranks as one of the top largest cities in North America and has one of the most diversified cultural melting pots in the world.
Custom Manufacturing Capabilities
Aqua Bond's mantra is better products, better service, with better pricing. Our philosphy is one of seeking out the best business practises globally and implementing cusp of technology for our toll projects to give our customers competitive edge by one of the lowest possible cost! Likewise our supply chain provides some of the most competitive pricing in the world through bulk purchashing of large volumes of containers. Our secret is experience and low overhead cost! We work with you to ensure we have a secure, reliable supply chain with proactive backup for high capacities and fast turn around. We are decisive and action-oriented with strong execution. We understand urgency and our team constantly strives for pursuit of excellence. We like to follow-up and manage "expectation set" without micro-managing.
Aqua Bond's flexible manufacturing can perform a wide variety of liquid and powder blends with the capability of producing low volume runs to high volume runs such as pails, drums, and totes, to tankwagon capacities. We can handle almost all non-hazardous chemical blends plus hazmat chemistries that are corrosive, combustible,or potential dust explosion hazards. Our facility is equipped with various Stainless Steel, HDPE, and FRP Mix tanks from 35 L to 37,850 L, which yields an annual capacity of 100MM pounds of liquid batches. We can do 90,000 lb liquid batches at a time. We have the capacity daily to manufacture 400,000 lb.liquid product. We have Stainless Steel ribbon blenders with two bagging machines with multiple packaging options and Stainless Steel Paddle Mixer with High Shear Mixers, and a High Intensity Henschel Style Mixer for powder blends. At the moment our annual powder blend capacity is 10MM pounds of dry powder blends. Our bagging machines have load cells with the ability to package different weights for bags, fiber drums, and super sacs. Ninety percent of our Liquid Processing Tanks for our Mixing Centers are calibrated on load cells with VFD drives for greater optimal range mixing. We are working on updating our ISO standards: Quality 9001:2015 and Environmental 14001:2004.
Aqua Bond's Strengths
- Experienced manufacturing technology and support personnel.
- Experience in demanding markets.
- Quick response to customer needs.
- Well maintained and efficient batch processing capabilities.
- Wide range of liquid and solids blending.
- Inventory management system to handle large numbers of products and raw materials.
- Insurance Policy umbrella to cover customer inventory.
- Contemporary Processing Area and Warehousing with low energy cost; LED Lighting, infrared heating, and well maintained equipment.
- Flexible Production - small to large batches.
- Private labelling with WHMIS and GHS Regulatory Compliance.
- Packaging with UN Compliance.
- Strong capability to manage customer transfer technology and ongoing manufacturing.
- Extensive laboratory capabilities to perform process development work.
Excellent Manufacturing programs:
- Quality Management Systems
- Product QC Functions
- Enviromental Compliance
- Process Technology
Diversified Range of Liquid & Solid Blends:
- Industrial Intermediates
- Product Families
- Specialty Products
- New Products
If you have a toll blending project give us an opportunity to demonstrate how we can save you money by pressing Contact and filling out the form or calling us.